Minneapolis, MN or Eau Claire, WI - Hennepin County|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Benefits:||Health | Dental | Vision |
|The JAMF Software Development team is looking for a Quality Assurance Engineer with experience ensuring that enterprise systems behave as designed each and every time they are used. |
As a QA Engineer you will join the JAMF Software Development team and provide expertise in identification of areas in need of testing. You will work with the product owners defining appropriate tests and acceptance criteria. Visual and automated testing procedures are utilized to ensure the highest level of quality for JAMF Software products. In this role, you will have the capability to not only ensure the quality of individual features but to also identify and build the proper testing procedures to guarantee the complete end-to-end quality of the Casper Suite.
You will work directly with Software Engineers, QA Engineers, Technical Writers, and Casper Suite stakeholders to ensure what we deliver meets the needs of our customers, performs as defined, and is able to scale to the largest of enterprises.
JAMF Software is a fast-paced environment. Successful team members are adaptable to the change that is a part of software development. Our ultimate goal at JAMF Software is to ship the highest quality product to solve our customer's problems.
|• Build a deep understanding of workflows that make JAMF Software customer successful and apply that knowledge to ensuring the quality of each release|
• Work in an Agile environment, with the development team to build the appropriate tests ensuring the ongoing quality of the Casper Suite
• Define and execute necessary tests to ensure quality of features
• Define and execute necessary testing to ensure the quality of bug fixes and the impact they may have to the broader system
• Mentor QA Engineers, programmers, and interns on testing strategies and methods
• Work closely with the JAMF Software Support team to ensure customer success and bring customer problems back to the Development organization
|• 4 or more years professional testing enterprise software|
• Good scripting skills a plus
• Technical aptitude and desire for continued learning of both JAMF
• Software, the latest in testing methods and technology, and the ever changing world of Apple Software Development and products
Location: Eau Claire, WI or Minneapolis, MN
Job Type: Full Time
Education: College degree in Computer